Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
All content, software, and technology included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, charts, data, documents, and reports, is the owned or licensed property of The E-Valuator or its content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of The E-Valuator and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The E-Valuator grants you permission to view and use content, software, and technology generally made available to visitors to the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site in accordance with the guidelines, instructions, and limitations described on the Site.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The E-Valuator and others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of The E-Valuator. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of The E-Valuator is strictly prohibited.
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, descriptions, information, and other matters. The E-Valuator reserves the right, but has no obligation, to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice.
You authorize The E-Valuator and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, or to debit or process payment through any other offered means, for any products or services you purchase through your use of this Site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with this Site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card, or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to The E-Valuator are nonrefundable.
Third Party Content
This Site may contain or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of The E-Valuator. The E-Valuator does not review this content and is not responsible for it. Your interactions with persons or organizations found on or through your use of this Site are solely between you and such persons or organizations. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline dealings with any of these third parties. The E-Valuator disclaims any liability with respect to such content and dealings, and you release The E-Valuator from any liability related to such content and dealings. If there is a dispute between you and any third party relating to such content or dealings, or otherwise, you agree that The E-Valuator is under no obligation to become involved.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER THE E-VALUATOR NOR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES. NEITHER THE E-VALUATOR NOR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS, DAMAGES, OR OTHER LOSSES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES PAST PERFORMANCE OF A MUTUAL FUND, STOCK, OR OTHER INVESTMENT VEHICLE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE PERFORMANCE. NEITHER THE E-VALUATOR NOR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE CONSIDERED AN "EXPERT" UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933. NEITHER THE E-VALUATOR NOR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE NASD OR ANY SIMILAR ORGANIZATION OR WITH THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply in all cases. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER THE E-VALUATOR NOR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall The E-Valuator’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of this Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of this Site you shall not:
• violate any applicable law or regulation;
• upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
• Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
• Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
• Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
• Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
• engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
• use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
• interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
• disrupt or interfere with the operation of this Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
• disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites
• use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without The E-Valuator’s prior, express, and written permission; or
• use this Site for commercial purposes.
Links to Other Web Sites
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Site
The E-Valuator may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services without notice and The E-Valuator reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The E-Valuator reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to The E-Valuator on this Site, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, "Submissions"), shall become The E-Valuator’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to The E-Valuator all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. The E-Valuator has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. The E-Valuator shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.
It's a must-have tool!
The E-Valuator has made an incredible difference in our day-to-day operations. The software allows me to focus more on client interaction and automates at least 80% of my tasks, including investment monitoring, alternative selection and report generation. I'm extremely impressed and so are my clients - I will definitely recommend The E-Valuator to my colleagues!